Meet the Board of Directors
Indiana’s solid waste management districts are governed by boards of directors made up elected officials that represent local governmental bodies. All district board members serve by virtue of their locally elected office.
The Hendricks County Solid Waste Management District’s Board of Directors is comprised of the three County Commissioners, two members of the Hendricks County Council and one representative from each of the Town Councils of the four largest towns in Hendricks County.
The individuals currently serving on the District’s Board are:
- Dan Bridget, President–Plainfield Town Council
- Dennis Dawes, Vice President–Brownsburg Town Council
- Matthew Whetstone, Sec./Treasurer–Hendricks County Commissioner
- Caleb Brown–Hendricks County Council
- Steve Eisenbarth–Avon Town Council
- Bob Gentry–Hendricks County Commissioner
- Chris Gerald–Danville Town Council
- Phyllis Palmer–Hendricks County Commissioner
- Brad Whicker–Hendricks County Council