Meet the Board of Directors
Indiana’s solid waste management districts are governed by boards of directors made up elected officials that represent local governmental bodies. All district board members serve by virtue of their locally elected office.
The Hendricks County Solid Waste Management District’s Board of Directors is comprised of the three County Commissioners, two members of the Hendricks County Council and one representative from each of the Town Councils of the four largest towns in Hendricks County.
The individuals currently serving on the District’s Board are:
- Marcia Lynch, President–Danville Town Council
- Dan Bridget, Vice President–Plainfield Town Council
- Dennis Dawes, Secretary/Treasurer–Brownsburg Town Council
- Beverley Austin–Avon Town Council
- Caleb Brown–Hendricks County Council
- Bob Gentry–Hendricks County Commissioner
- Phyllis Palmer–Hendricks County Commissioner
- Matt Whetstone–Hendricks County Commissioner
- Brad Whicker–Hendricks County Council